Saturday, November 27, 2004

Crossed fifty yet going strong.........

Yeah....i already have fifty posts. So i guess that established me as a non-frivolous blogger. Though of all the fifty posts only a miniscule must really make sense. This is the last sensible thing in this post. Because whatever is going to follow this is being typed by a person who desperately needs some sleep but is feeling too bored to sleep. Too bored to sleep! Whatever happened to me. I guess the root cause is that i am frightened of all the work that tomorrow is going to bring. It is obviously my fault. I had the whole week to do it. But why should i? Whats the point of trying to do something if there is still time left? Why even attempt something that is easily solvable? Why not sleep when you really need it??

0 comments: