Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Disjoint verses

Skimming through the list
ticking off names one after other
hoping to find atleast some one
to call at this ungodly hour

---

Carrying my bags, at a great pace
straining my hands, with no solace
opening 3 locks and their attached doors
I enter my room and untie my shoe lace :D

---

Spewing out words, with no target
chewing my thoughts, having no regret
I wonder whether I had earlier lived
or me and my life, we just met?

---

I thank S for his little wonderful verses
and I thank V for his online company
and to appreciate VS for his poems
I do not find words worth any.

S=Sreejith, V=Vidit, VS=VikramSeth :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i thought V is me :(
go i wont read ur posts anymore

Argentyne said...

very good ones da, loved the first one. Please keep up the standard! :D :P

Anonymous said...

hey, re-add the feed in the blogroll..everytime I visit the blog, i see 2-3 new posts. I ain't complaining cus its good time-pass

mythalez said...

@playboi, you!! u think i wud thank you for all the spamming that keep doing???

@simeen, thanku thanku ^:)^ shall try my level best ;) and u can identify with the first one eh? :P

@tipo, I tried that once .. but blogroll doesnt seem to be able to handle beta-blogger feeds .. anyways its better this way :)

Sreejith said...

I agree with simeen on the first one. Totally relate to that feeling. But you didn't have to strangle the second with the shoe lace :P

Btw, great many thanks for the undeserved praise :)

Sreejith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.