Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Yet Another day

Well here i am once again. Yet another day, but nuttin changed much.
Well no comments yet. But hopefully someday i will hav. Today i checked the recent post s and realised that on a average more than a 100 posts are posted every minute. Now that's huge. Well mayb not so huge after all. I read a small book about the greatest bank robbery of all time. They caught the mastermind and he escaped. Well would he have really enjoyed the wealth that he had stolen ? I m basically writing this to see if my post comes in that most recent posts list. Hey also i really wanted to know, wat is the point of blogging ? The same point in keeping a diary maybe ? I never had the paitence of writing a diary. So no idea how long my blogging career would survive !

0 comments: