Thursday, November 08, 2007

a random post ...

° Why? because I have some work to do and I am running out of procrastinating options ... there is no one online to chat either (and that's a rarity given the huge chat-contacts list and the large number of people I chat with) as most of them must be at their homes, gorging sweets (read as gaining weight) and running around bursting firecrackers (read as damaging the nature).

° I started writing this post when, after analysing all that I was supposed to do, I heard myself say, "aah, its so simple, I don't want to do it." And let me tell you, this 'simple' thing will hopefully solve the problem that has been dogging my algorithm since the past 3 weeks :D. Finding the problem is always harder than finding it's solution ... yeah thats my quote .. feel free to reuse it, with due acknowledgments of course :P.

° Global fusion of cultures? cutting out small pani puris from the big rolled out dough using a shot-glass. Yeah, I did this last week.

° Is the 'Fall' season named so because the leaves fall from the trees or because of the drastic fall in temperatures from a pleasant 15-20 °C to a frigid 1-5 °C ?? :D This is a rhetorical question, readers are not invited to answer it!

° There are so many movies that I ought to watch :-s, ranging from Pirates-3 to Bourne Ultimatum to Chak De India and a host of other movies in between.

Better get back to work and start doing that 'simple thing' (only to discover that it is not so simple after all).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You chat too much.. its incredible!
2. The complexity of your simple problem is a matter of perspective subject to relative ease.

Anonymous said...

bourne ultimatum was awesome!! you've got to see it ...and happy diwali :)

mythalez said...

@sreejith, 1. for mythalez, anything is possible! :P 2. precisely.

@tipo, well .. I will .. though I shall continue to rant that the movies have got nothing to do with the book other than the names of the characters.

Anonymous said...

pani-puri? I distinctly remember you made biryani, and people survived to tell the tale...

You seem to have become an accomplished cook :D