Monday, November 15, 2004

back on net....

Its more than 24 hrs that i am back in the institute. Spent most of the time watching movies or playing. I dont know why, but now i am in a very strange sort of mood. I feel bored. Bored of everything. Dont feel like doing anything at all. Nothing at all. Doing nothing. Thats a good thing. But i dont even want to do that. I dont want to work, dont want to sleep, dont want to play, dont want to talk, dont want to watch any movie, dont want to chat, dont want to blog either!
A new sem is about to start. I have changed a lot. Others have changed too. The world itself has changed a lot. But then again, its all the same. I cant figure out any difference. Yes, a lot has changed. So what? Its the same if looked at in a certain way. I am too bored!! I know. I better stop before i go crazy.......

0 comments: