Friday, February 11, 2005

just because i feel like typing ...

.. hence i am writing this post. So have no expectations my dear readers. What sort of sins did u commit in your previous and future lives that you read my blog and some of you even return! I thought i would write something for the creative writing competition, but did nothing till now. Already 6 days have passed. And i dont seem to be doing anything now either. I crib saying that i have to do three projects etc etc. But do i do any of them? No sir. The only things that i am doing these days is eating and sleeping. And i am doing a lot of it. Seems that the copious hours of sleep is doing no help. Am feeling sleepy already........ But i dont want to wake up tomorrow morning. If i do, i am stuck without a free hour from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. :((
I had an hour free from 2 to 3, but now even that has been alloted to the Felicity meeting. So I am going to be a zombie running around tomorrow. :((
I dont want to wake up. Good night :)

0 comments: