Saturday, February 19, 2005

Jut because i am listening to a song...

Iron Maiden's Tears of the Dragon. Listened to it lots of times, but somehow, today it felt different. Maybe because i was suddenly plagued with doubts of what i was doing and why. I felt that i had lost the sense of direction. I was trying to progress, but progress where? Where exactly? I had no idea of my destination. All this after a day which had nill work despite the fact that i had to complete the whole thing today. Complete the implementation which i hadnt even started yet.
Today was an unique day. As is evident from the post below this, i slept quite late, in the early morning actually. And then got up (dsepite the protests of all my blody parts) and went to the class at 8:30 in the morning. Slept in the class for sometime. At the end, the prof was calling out some names for attendance and as he calls out my name, he remarks, "I suppose you slept well yesterday night". :D Then there was another class after half an hour. Went to it five minutes late. Found the door closed. The door which never opened to let us in despite the fact that half the class was standing outside. After an hour i had yet another class. Went to it. Sat in a chair. And slept. It was a class which had just 12 students. A class which is taken by my honour's guide. :D He would have surely noticed me. After the class, he and i had a talk about my project. (which currently seems to be a lost cause.) Then at 1, i was told that a few of us were going out for lunch. I had another class at 3. I already missed three classes of it. We are allowed to miss a maximum of four classes. So i went. To the lunch that is.
Then we went bowling. :D First time ever for me. Had lots of fun. Lots of fun after a long time.
Returned to collect my midsem answer paper (corrected) of a subject. Fared average. From then went to the cafeteria and played for some time with the new darling of IIIT. A cute little puppy. It is being pampered a lot. Followed it up by watching a basket ball match. We lost but it was a close match. Finally sat down to work at around 11 in the night. The time by which i was supposed to complete it. A work which would normally have taken me a week. Tried for a few hours. And realised that it was futile. So, currently i am blogging listening to Iron maiden.

0 comments: